Reviews about Cafe Patina
- Mahdi kohan10.09.2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Had a lovely Friday morning experience, took my wife out for a romantic morning tea and we both loved it. In a cold winter day we got what we wanted, hot coffee, also food was delicious. Would recommend it for sure. Didn't end up using the heater but the idea of those blankets was great.
- Peter Arnold12.06.2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Good location but the standard of service and front of house management was absolutely hopeless. After waiting 30 m
inutes we left our table to get menus, a further 30 minutes pass so we decided to find a waitress. Finally order placed. A further 50 minutes pass buy and a Luke warm coffee arrives, no sugar and a bottled OJ no glass. We then enquire how much longer and were advised for the second time, "about 10 minutes" . 10 more minutes pass so we left. We then had a staffer chasing us down the road claiming we owed $50. Coffee wasn't touched as it was Luke warm and we hadn't received any food. What a joke......welcome to the amateur hour.
Grossly overpriced ($24 for eggs benedict + 10% surcharge for weekends!!!!.... That's $26.40 for eggs on toast!!!!!) this business is a joke!
- Alexandre Thompson18.03.2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Out for an early Mother's Day with the family, partner and the first time visiting this small venue in Wahroonga, all I can say is WOW. My family have always lived in Wahroonga and coming back to where I grew up to find this little gem and finally a touch of class in regards to the food quality (you pay for what you get).
To start with the breads the hommis is 10/10 we kept the bowl the whole way through the meal and found ourselves dipping our cutlery in there to remind of us of where it all began, the warm amuse buché pea and fennel, what a way to welcome us.
Seared scallops with pork belly 10/10
Squid and that chilli jam 10/10
'The pie' mmmmmm cooked to perfection couldn't finish as I ate to much throughout, amazing and perfect for the cold night that was.
Wasn't a busy night which worked in our favour but couldn't have asked for a more pleasant evening. Will be back on he regular and with the park opposite I think a lunch is a must.
- David McGibbon19.02.2018★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆I would have rated my experience higher given the quality of the food and the great service if it had not been for the unbelievably rude and bad behaviour of a man at the table near us. The young waitress made a mistake which this abhorrent person could just not let go. She was very polite, apologetic and diplomatic, but he just keep on being thoroughly nasty. He was so mean to her she was just about in tears. Whoever you are, be ashamed of yourself.
Cafe Patina - Modern Australian café food for Wahroonga locals
Modern Australian café food for Wahroonga locals
The nearest companies
- Bonjour PatisserieEstablishment Cafe Food Bakery★ ★ ★ ★ ★1 reviews17 Railway Avenue, Wahroonga, NSW 2076+61 2 9489 7379
- Phillips Megan DrEstablishment Health Dentist17 Railway Avenue, Wahroonga, NSW 2076+61 2 9487 3103
- Kate Fernie & CoEstablishment Finance Accounting15 Railway Avenue, Wahroonga, NSW 2076+61 2 9489 9998
- Coonanbarra Road Bicycle RacksEstablishment ParkingCoonanbarra Road, Wahroonga, NSW 2076
Weather today in Wahroonga
|24.07.2021 13:00||16 ℃|
|24.07.2021 16:00||15 ℃|
|24.07.2021 19:00||12 ℃|
|24.07.2021 22:00||11 ℃|
|25.07.2021 01:00||10 ℃|
|25.07.2021 04:00||10 ℃|
|25.07.2021 07:00||9 ℃|
|25.07.2021 10:00||11 ℃|
|25.07.2021 13:00||12 ℃|
|25.07.2021 16:00||11 ℃|
|25.07.2021 19:00||8 ℃|
|25.07.2021 22:00||7 ℃|
|26.07.2021 01:00||8 ℃|
|26.07.2021 04:00||9 ℃|
|26.07.2021 07:00||9 ℃|
|26.07.2021 10:00||14 ℃|
|26.07.2021 13:00||16 ℃|
|26.07.2021 16:00||15 ℃|
|26.07.2021 19:00||12 ℃|
|26.07.2021 22:00||11 ℃|